Airbrush Images Studio Offers The Finest Organic Spray Tanning Solutions on the Market!
Indoor Tanning is OUT!
AIS uses only the highest quality organic DHA solutions to give the most natural long lasting results in under 15 minutes! No Orange! No Blotchy Fading! Just a smooth, streak-free tan applied by a Certified Airbrush Technician.
How should I prepare for my spray tan?
The secret to a long-lasting spray tan lies in the preparation. That’s why it is highly recommended that you follow these instructions:
- Do exfoliate skin prior to your appointment. Stop in and pick up a “Via Buff” for the ultimate exfoliation experience and best possible results!
- Optional stop in and pick up a “Via Buﬀ” for the ultimate exfoliation experience and best possible results!
- Do shave 12-24 hrs. prior to getting your spray tan
- Do not use lotions, deodorant, or makeup prior to your session
- Do bring loose-ﬁtting, dark colored clothing for after tan
What should I wear while getting a spray tan?
Many people are unsure of what to wear while getting a spray tan. Most prefer to wear a bathing suit or underwear. What you wear is completely up to you!
Avoid wearing light colored clothing, nylon or silk fabric to your appointment and instead wear something loose fitting and dark.
How long does a spray tan last?
The unique customized solutions can last 5-7 days and beyond depending on skin type and with the proper aftercare to extend the life of your tan!
Wait at least 6 hours before showering. When you do shower, use tepid water and a soft cloth. Your tan is revealed and continues to develop over the next 24 hours due to our extended release formula!/p>
Contact Airbrush Images Studio today
If you are in the Youngstown, Boardman, Canfield, or Poland area and want to diminish the harmful effects of sun exposure and maximize your most natural glow please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you!
* If your spray tan is for a special occasion, such as a wedding or special event, we recommend making an appointment 48 hours in advance.